Friday, October 8, 2010

Made for a Purpose - Devotions from the Road of Life

“I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well. My substance was not hid from thee, when I was made in secret, and curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth. Thine eyes did see my substance, yet being unperfect; and in thy book all my members were written, which in continuance were fashioned, when as yet there was none of them. How precious also are thy thoughts unto me, O God! how great is the sum of them!” Psalm 139:14-17, King James Version

I often pause to admire a classically beautiful fountain nearby-an elegantly sculptured young lady bearing a large jar of war. The tipped jar directs water to flow into the upper bowl of the two-tiered receptacle. Serene and lovely, she poses above the bowls. Her hair curls gracefully in careful arrangement, her enigmatic expression frozen in place...


Click here for more.

No comments: