Saturday, October 9, 2010

No Admittance - Devotions from the Road of Life

“I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture. The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly. I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep…I am the good shepherd, and know my sheep, and am known of mine. As the Father knoweth me, even so know I the Father: and I lay down my life for the sheep.” John 10: 9-11, 14-15 (King James Version)

The sign on the door read “No Admittance-Authorized Personnel Only.” As I waited for the saleslady to return from her foray into the forbidden territory of “No Admittance,” I wondered about how often those signs show up...


For more on how to gain admittance, click here.

No comments: